After the Empire State Pride Agenda’s inaugural event last year in the Hudson Valley, the second annual Hudson Valley Engagement will take place on Saturday, June 9, 2012. This festive afternoon of cocktails and celebration will take place from 4-7 pm at the home of Harlan Bratcher & Toby Usnik in Red Hook, NY.
The event will mark the Pride Agenda’s first gathering of our Hudson Valley supporters since securing marriage here in New York. We will celebrate this historic win and raise critical funds to support the Pride Agenda’s continuing efforts to win equality and justice for all LGBT New Yorkers and our families.
Sponsorships for the event begin at $125, and sponsors at the $500 level or higher will also enjoy a private VIP dinner following the event. General tickets are just $75, and a limited number of $30 tickets will be available for guests ages 21-30.
- WHO: Empire State Pride Agenda
- WHAT: 2nd Annual “Hudson Valley Engagement”
- WHERE: The home of Harlan Bratcher & Toby Usnik in Red Hook, NY
- WHEN: Saturday June 9th, 4p to 7p
- WHY: A festive evening of cocktails and dinner benefitting the Empire State Pride Agenda
- HOW: Learn more and sign up for tickets or as a sponsor at www.prideagenda.org/hudsonvalley