Annual Spring Gala
Support the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center and celebrate Dignity for All at the Center’s SIXTH ANNUAL SPRING GALA
DETAILS OF THE EVENT: a wonderful evening of celebration, good company and community with cocktails, dinner, silent and live auctions, awards and dancing. Individuals, partners and families welcome. Bring a group of friends and field your own table!
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 6:00 pm
LOCATION: The Grandview, 176 Rinaldi Boulevard, Poughkeepsie, NY
HONOREES TO BE RECOGNIZED:
- Jason West, Mayor of the Village of New Paltz, Courage Award
- Kathy Kinsella, Highway Superintendent of the Town of Rhinebeck, Service to the Community Award
- Harris Safier and Robert Tonner, Principal Broker at Westwood Metes & Bounds and Chief Executive Officer of Tonner Doll Company, Friends of the Center Award
PRICE: Tickets are $125 per person or $1250 for a table of 10 persons; students with high school or college identification can purchase tickets at $75 per person.
|Per person: $125 ea.||Table of 10: $1,250||Students: $75 ea.|
TICKETS CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED:
- By calling 845-331-5300
- By mailing a check to Gala Tickets, Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center, PO Box 3994, Kingston, NY 12402
Please indicate your choice of dinner entree (if ordering tickets online, please call in or mail in your dinner choices):
- Delmonico Steak (rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, well done)
- Rosemary Lemon Chicken
- Grouper Provencale
- Oven Roasted Vegetables over Polenta
Other Ways to Participate
Become a Gala Angel. Angels underwrite the costs of the Gala, so that all funds raised at the Gala can go directly to the Center’s programs and services, such support for LGBTQ youth, and work for school safety for all students. Donate $100 and you could win a week in Provincetown this summer!
Place an ad our 2013 Program Journal. Advertise your LGBTQ-affirming business, or honor someone you love with a personal notice. With questions or to submit art, email Gene Knapp, Editor of the Gala Journal, at [email protected].