Queen City Pride is fast approaching and our mouths are watering already just thinking about the delicious ways we’re kicking the weekend off. Check out this lineup:
- Open air BBQ bash catered by the crew from Mill House Brewing Company
- Glasses of Mill House Brewing Company’s locally-brewed beer flowing one-after-the-other
- Custom blended iced teas and tea cocktails from the lovely chaps at Harney & Sons Fine Teas
- Today’s top hits spun by the DJs of 96.1 KISS FM followed by some old school classics – spun on vinyl, mind you – by Rosendale’s DJ Ali Gruber
- The historic Poughkeepsie Journal Building patio covered with a sea of people all wearing pink
- More lights, music and disco balls than you can shake a stick at thanks to Superior Sounds
Sound like the kind of party you need to be at? We agree. Join us on Friday June 12th for Queen City Pride’s Pink-eepsie BBQ Bash hosted on the plaza of the Poughkeepsie Journal Building (85 Civic Center Plaza) in Downtown Poughkeepsie.
Tickets for this stand-up dinner party are just $45 per person and include full access to all food stations and unlimited refills of Mill House Brewing Company’s craft beers. Looking for the full menu? Check it out HERE.
Order Your Tickets Now
Space is limited – order your Pink-eepsie BBQ Bash tickets today.
Once you’ve ordered your tickets, RSVP on Facebook to let your friends know how fabulously you’ll be spending your evening on Friday June 12th.